Aptio BIOS Advanced Settings

Jyggalag96

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
Hey, I recently got HP Pavilion 15 p205nm with R7 M260 graphic card but I cant access CrossFire cuz I need to change something in BIOS, but I cant see Advanced settings tab. Can someone tell me what to do to see it. Please, help, I really need to do this to be able to play Witcher 3 properly :D Ty in advance!

Solution

Jyggalag96

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
I actually need to change NB Configuration or something like that so that I can enable AMD Hybrid Crossfire (APU and other GPU), but there are no advanced settings even after I updated BIOS to the latest version... Do I need to use some custom BIOS build?

Solution

Jyggalag96

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
I saw people do crossfire even with cards that are officially unsupported and it works. The reason I wanna do it is that it always report utilization of GPU to me 0-5% even when wanting to play Witcher 3. Game has delay but it wont use other card. Program I was using is HWMonitor.

The utilization report is probably Enduro getting in the way. Are your drivers updated? (You might want to try using Device Driver Uninstaller for your GPU driver, then install the latest driver available.)

Laptop BIOS options are usually locked down. I don't know of any custom BIOS out there, or any way to open up the options you're looking for. Sorry!