Are SENNHEISER earbuds good?

NavyDrive

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Sennhesier are a fantastic audio company and I definitely recommend you give them a listen if you're in the market for new headphones.

I've never used the two headphones you've listed below and so can't comment on the different between them, I personally have a pair of CX-300 IIs that I've been using happily for over a year now and can vouch for, especially since they can be found for around $30 nowadays (Amazon has them for $27!). Personally I think you'll be be hard pressed to find a pair with better value for money.

NavyDrive

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Sennhesier are a fantastic audio company and I definitely recommend you give them a listen if you're in the market for new headphones.

I've never used the two headphones you've listed below and so can't comment on the different between them, I personally have a pair of CX-300 IIs that I've been using happily for over a year now and can vouch for, especially since they can be found for around $30 nowadays (Amazon has them for $27!). Personally I think you'll be be hard pressed to find a pair with better value for money.

smokeydude

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
o bought the CX-200 when is was on holidays but now i definitely
think i should have bought 300 II's since there now cheaper than when i got mine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Audio 1
jjones167 Audio 2
S Audio 1
S Audio 0
F Audio 1
C Audio 1
V Audio 1
F Audio 1
M Audio 0
M_RiGGz Audio 5
F Audio 3