Are these sennhesier earbuds FAKE?

Solution
Issue with eBay reviews is that they're not just relating to that particular seller, they're collective for eBay items that match those from any seller.

Irregardless of that yesbthey probably are fake though .
I wouldn't buy earbuds, headphones or any kind of flash drive , flash storage cards from an eBay private seller nowadays.
Too much risk, 90% of those are fake , its a shame for the legit sellers of bargains but there you go.
Who knows ?? Pics all look legit but they're probably just from a website.
I've bought cx400s for less than that direct from Amazon in the past so its not an impossibility they're real

The issue is you can get fake anything nowadays with both packaging & build quality that's indistinguishable from original.
You wouldn't know until you actually came to using them.
I bought some fake beats that sound better than the real thing lol ;-)

well seller has 100% but items coming from Rua de Cantao, Macau, which would be an indication of a copy cat item or someone has a line of product acquisition while working at the factory :)

reviews include: Shockingly bad., THESE IS NOT SENNHEISSER EARPHONES!!!, these are not original sennheiser headphones etc.

my bet is... no

Issue with eBay reviews is that they're not just relating to that particular seller, they're collective for eBay items that match those from any seller.

Irregardless of that yesbthey probably are fake though .
I wouldn't buy earbuds, headphones or any kind of flash drive , flash storage cards from an eBay private seller nowadays.
Too much risk, 90% of those are fake , its a shame for the legit sellers of bargains but there you go.

Solution