Are You Ready for the Draw Something Game Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

themarin8r

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
App has gone down hill since zynga bought it. Why can't people just make apps that work instead of trying to be too damn fancy with the screens that don't matter? I really could not care less at how the intro screen or game select screen are. It is about drawing and having fun guessing. Just like everything zynga touches, it is glitchy and bloated now.....

thisisaname

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
[citation][nom]themarin8r[/nom]App has gone down hill since zynga bought it. Why can't people just make apps that work instead of trying to be too damn fancy with the screens that don't matter? I really could not care less at how the intro screen or game select screen are. It is about drawing and having fun guessing. Just like everything zynga touches, it is glitchy and bloated now.....[/citation]

I agree

byrd mo

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
The app is horrible now!! (used to be great) after thousands of complaints Zynga does nothing to repair the problems. nothing worse than spending an hour on a drawing that crashes and disappears they do not respond to reports or questions or complaints the app is losing popularity, hello Zynga wake up!! wake up!!

byrd mo

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
The app is horrible now!! (used to be great) after thousands of complaints Zynga does nothing to repair the problems. nothing worse than spending an hour on a drawing that crashes and disappears they do not respond to reports or questions or complaints the app is losing popularity, hello Zynga wake up!! wake up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS