aspire E15-575G-585K got sound cracking problem

kitjai888

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
aspire E15-575G-585K got sound cracking problem while i use the touchpad move the cursor while i play youtube or music. What should i do? as i try google and see the old post in this forum but no use. uninstall the HID driver and restart and it is still the same

Solution
Not loading could be either a hard drive or bios issue. However, without some further investigation you won't know for sure.

As stated before, if it is still under warranty, you should really contact the manufacturer.
Try this..

1. Go into "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager".
2. Locate your touchpad in the list and "Uninstall" it.
3. Yes, that will make it not work for the moment.
4. Now reboot the computer.
5. When the system restarts it should reinstall the driver automatically.

kitjai888

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016

Did you see my thread? I tried to uninstall the driver and restart but it remains same

kitjai888

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016

Yup the touchpad i uninstall ady. But the sound one setting i didnt reinstall.

kitjai888

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016

But when i use mouse it is ok the sound system. Just that touchpad cause crack sound.

Have you tried opening up the laptop and seeing if anything in there could be interfering?

Now if the laptop is still under warranty, then I would not open it up. In that case I would suggest contacting the manufacture to see about having them repair or replace it.

kitjai888

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016

Sometimes when boot up it and it doesnt loading when come out acer logo. Need press off and on button to boot up