Aspire V5-572 Can't able to reduce brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athri

Estimable
May 4, 2014
Hi,
I recently bought Aspire V5-572 Laptop. Actually it supports windows-8 only. But Sales Executive changed bios version and installed windows-7. now, am trying to reduce brightness. but it won't happened. i was not able to find any graphic drives for this.

Can you please solve this...?

Solution
Sorry..! Its too late to replay.

I Solved My Problem. My Lap didn't have graphic drivers. It was not installed by Default.

I've try to install drivers from Intel and Acer website. None of those drivers were not installed in My PC.

I Check my Processor name and its Configuration. Based on this I downloaded Drivers from Intel Website.

Finally I Got the Correct Drivers. After installing Drivers, I able to adjust brightness.

popatim

Splendid
My guess is that you are missing the utility to use keybd shortcuts (Fn+F4 for brightness up on my laptop) from your installation. If the brightness can be adjusted from the windows control panel power options then that sounds like what you need. I've no idea if you will find one that works.

Uninstall the driver for the monitor and reboot. Windows will reinstall the native driver. This has been a fix on another brand and model that had a similar problem.

Look into updating your video and chipset drivers as well, if applicable.

Are you able to adjust the brightness in the Windows Power Options menu?

Athri

Estimable
May 4, 2014
Sorry..! Its too late to replay.

I Solved My Problem. My Lap didn't have graphic drivers. It was not installed by Default.

I've try to install drivers from Intel and Acer website. None of those drivers were not installed in My PC.

I Check my Processor name and its Configuration. Based on this I downloaded Drivers from Intel Website.

Finally I Got the Correct Drivers. After installing Drivers, I able to adjust brightness.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.