ASUS A451LB-WX077D Li-ion battery suddenly wont turn on, no lights as well.

Asus Addict

Prominent
May 7, 2017
My ASUS A451LB-WX077D wont turn on, the event happened to me at the time 10.00 AM, my laptop at that time running fine as usual, no strange thing happening as well, to give u information, I always charge my laptop 24 hrs and never shut it down, but due to it's system, it automatically put into sleep condition if I left it idle like 30 mins, 2 weeks ago it got his first time warning to replace the battery, but from that time, I've never got the problem. Then when I just left my laptop with some application opened (I remember it exactly it was only chrome with some tab opened), and I was going to sleep at time 2.00 PM, then at 5.00 PM, I want to use it like usual, but it wont turn on(usually I just need to press Esc button to put it to on-state), and I realized that even the lights wasnt on, no lights at all, I've test my laptop charger, and it's running fine on my brother ASUS laptop. I cant remove the battery, and dont have any skill to do "checking-inside laptop" skill. Thanks in advance.

Solution
If the cord is fine (per testing on the other device) then you probably need a new battery. Actually the battery probably can be removed, however on your model it may be a royal pain to do.

If the device is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a replacement of the battery. If it isn't then you can always try a local tech.
If the cord is fine (per testing on the other device) then you probably need a new battery. Actually the battery probably can be removed, however on your model it may be a royal pain to do.

If the device is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a replacement of the battery. If it isn't then you can always try a local tech.

Solution

Asus Addict

Prominent
May 7, 2017
thanks for the answer, i've brought it back from the manufacturer, and they said it was a motherboard failure, I couldn't believe it, but I dont have any plan to fix it, because it cost like buying a new laptop, I've never got a serious problem in my 3 years usage, but motherboard failure seems too much for me, but I dont have any words to argue with them, they said and I was losing hope. Thanks for the answer.