Asus chemera vs asus GL703VM

I am looking for a new laptop for recording gameplay. I live in the UK. I will be using this for overwatch mainly. I have narrowed it down to the 2 laptops above. Which is best for me?

I will be editing them in windows movie maker. The videos are at 1080p 60fps.

Things I am looking for:

• Fast refresh rates for the screen - Good tn panel with good brightness level. Has to have brightness that is easy on the eyes at night time.
    Decent colour coverage for gaming - 80% of srgb or more would be nice
    Has to have reasonable good colour temp, prefer slightly warm screens to cool ones
    Has to have no pwm flickering
    Must be an ssd only based system, no hdd
    Has to have removable battery and it has to have a 2 year warranty
    Must have a 120hz screen, if there are faster ones then I want that one
    Must be a named brand like asus, no clevos or sagers, etc
    Looking to keep this laptop for around 5 years or more
    Must be silent when doing normal things like web surfing
    Must have good key travel and have a decent trackpad - only use 2 finger scrolling
    Must have a backlight keyboard
    Has to have excellent sound
    Has to have no bloatware
    There should not be any coil whine and the sound while of the game should be louder than the sound of the fan noise. I will be using headphones.

Games that I will play

• Overwatch - 1080p @120fps+ setting range from epic to low
    Black desert online - 1080p @120fps+ highest setting
    Bless when it comes out - 1080p @120fps+ highest setting
    Other fast action mmopgs

Cost is not an issue. I need to buy this in 2 weeks from now. Also do you think its worth waiting for the 8 gen quad cores cpus to come out as I am editing videos.I am not looking for any overclocking either.

smashjohn

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
Razor Blade Pro. I'm not sure of any developments in 8th gen that will radically change this laptop, but will be generational improvements in power consumption and heat output.

There are 2 problems with this laptop, the full hd version doesnt only have ssd and it uses an ips which are slower than tn panels.

smashjohn

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
You might look at the Alienware 13 R3 then. Remember, you can get something above 1080p and still run at 1080p. Most of these higher end systems now are coming in 2k or 4k versions.

Edit: With the alienware laptops, make sure you're looking at the OLED screen. They're incredibly fast. You might have trouble finding a TN with with color accuracy you're looking for.

It doesn't need to be that much accurate, 80 srgb is normal for high end tn panels. Also the R3 is too small, needs to be at least 15 inches. Is this laptop good: ROG Strix GL703 VM SCAR