Sugar boom bastic

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014

Yes i have tried this but it is a .exe file and to download it i think i need an iso file because u cant burn a .exe to a dvd can you?

Sugar boom bastic

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014

You mate are a legend one last thing if it is a new hard drive do i need to download the chipset driver or all of them?

mmaatt747

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
It really all depends. If everything else works fine there is no need to. Sometimes though you have to download the LAN drivers even to be able to plug in a network cable if you're going to access the internet that way. Same for WIFI and Bluetooth... if they work already after the new install there is no real need to download them. ASUS has just determined there are some possible issues or problems and has released newer version of the different drivers. So it won't hurt to install them if you have the time.

Sugar boom bastic

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014

But just to make it boot past the error saying ''a required dvd/cd drive device is missing. if you have a driver floppy disk, cd, dvd, or usb flash drive, please insert it now'' thats all i need then after i get past that i cant work on everything else