Asus fx503v wont turn on.

Mar 30, 2018
My laptop is a week old. The problem is after I use my laptop for very long time and rest it for an hour it wont turn on.

When I press the power button the keyboards will light and suddenly turn off. After a 1-2seconds it will turn on and off again.

Can someone help me? I dont think that the battery is removable.

Solution
Sounds like it either is the battery, or it is overheating. Try monitoring the temperatures of the device when this happens. Are they high? Does it turn off when they are around the same temp? If that is the case, it is overheating, or trying to keep itself from overheating and frying something, so it turns itself off. If that is the case you would need to check out and probably clean out the interior of debris, dust, etc. I would also suggest replacing the thermal paste, and make sure the vents get good air flow. If that doesn't keep it cooler, you may have to have the fans replaced (if they aren't working correctly) or add other means of air flow to it (external fan(s) etc.), or a cooling pad. After that, if it still is overheating, I...
Sounds like it either is the battery, or it is overheating. Try monitoring the temperatures of the device when this happens. Are they high? Does it turn off when they are around the same temp? If that is the case, it is overheating, or trying to keep itself from overheating and frying something, so it turns itself off. If that is the case you would need to check out and probably clean out the interior of debris, dust, etc. I would also suggest replacing the thermal paste, and make sure the vents get good air flow. If that doesn't keep it cooler, you may have to have the fans replaced (if they aren't working correctly) or add other means of air flow to it (external fan(s) etc.), or a cooling pad. After that, if it still is overheating, I would have it looked at.

Solution