Solved! ASUS FX505DT No Sign Of Life

Feb 28, 2022
Well. I Was Playing Slime Rancher and its was kind of hot. And the battery was low. So i plugged it in. The Charging Light Didn't show up but it was still Charging. 10 mins later it came on. half an hour i shut it down and i left it on charge overnight. I came back today to thekeyboard flashes for a split second. Now it doesnt even turn on

and I really dont want to buy a new laptop

Solution
Those ASUS models were not very reliable, the heading on them was not good, fans ran all the time, and the motherboards had a pretty high rate of failure. I have one, it needed a new motherboard after like 9 months.

Try unplugging the main and CMOS battery, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, plug it into wall power and see if it turns on then. If it does not, connect all the batteries and try it that way. If that also does not help, good chance the motherboard is dead.
Those ASUS models were not very reliable, the heading on them was not good, fans ran all the time, and the motherboards had a pretty high rate of failure. I have one, it needed a new motherboard after like 9 months.

Try unplugging the main and CMOS battery, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, plug it into wall power and see if it turns on then. If it does not, connect all the batteries and try it that way. If that also does not help, good chance the motherboard is dead.

Solution