Solved! Asus GL702vm Upgrade question please help

Aug 22, 2020
I have a GL702vm and I’m not very smart with computers but I bought a Crucial 16GB Single DDR4 3200 MT/S (PC4-25600) CL22 DR X8 Unbuffered SODIMM 260-Pin memory and Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD off Amazon because I read good things about them and they fit in computer. Is that stuff good for games like GTA5 and Microsoft Flight Sim 2020? Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Solution
Yeah, those would be good for it. I don't think the hard drive (SSD vs HDD) improves performance of the game (like graphics) but the boot/load times and response time. And anything over 8gb RAM is good.
Having made the jump from HDD to SSD drives, I wouldn't go back.
Aug 22, 2020
Yeah, those would be good for it. I don't think the hard drive (SSD vs HDD) improves performance of the game (like graphics) but the boot/load times and response time. And anything over 8gb RAM is good.

Reactions: Randy527
Solution
Aug 22, 2020
I have a question too that I can’t seem to find the answer for maybe you could help, I saw something that said I can improve the SATA SSD as well but is there a point if I’m already improving m.2 SSD? I don’t know a difference.

Aug 22, 2020
I have a question too that I can’t seem to find the answer for maybe you could help, I saw something that said I can improve the SATA SSD as well but is there a point if I’m already improving m.2 SSD? I don’t know a difference.

Honestly, I don't know the answer to that. I'm not too familiar with the technical differences between the two. But, in my experience any SSD is superior to HDD.