Asus laptop breaks second charger after 6 months

Feb 1, 2019
Asus x751, 4-year old - My laptop charger started not working a while back - it would be plugged in, and not charging (and, yes, I read the other post on the matter, but mine gets better).

Initially, I'd have to unplug it from the wall once, and plug it back, and it would work. Within 2 weeks (hope never dies!), it needed to be plugged in and out 15-20 times to work. So I eventually gave up and bought a new, identical charger and, after 6 months of it working just fine, I finally decide to throw the old one out.

Soon after that the new charger starts doing the exact same thing...I would like to point out the laptop stays plugged in 24/7 (because I don't need it to travel anymore) and I only put it to sleep by closing the lid...so..could that be why? I've been doing this for years, though, and the previous charger lasted far more than the new one, despite both being Asus with identical specs. Or is the laptop a charger-killer due to something broken inside? And...assuming it's the power provider, could it be useful to get some device to stabilize the current or something to stop it (the current fluctuation from burning the chargers?

Thanks