Asus laptop continuous RESIDUAL CHARGING problem.

Prithvy Raj

Estimable
Dec 4, 2014
Hello friend, my name is PRITHVI RAJ,I'm from India. I bought an ASUS X541UV model laptop.
4gb ddr4 ram
1tb hdd
15.6 inch screen
Nvidia 920mx GPU

The only problem is it's having residual charging issue. It's concealed laptop like MacBook so battery is fixed inside. Not once but everyday I have to open the back cover of laptop and do the 30 second residual charging ritual to start the laptop. That's why I'm shutting my laptop once in every 3 days. Till now I did the residual charging discharge process for 9+ times. I don't have an ASUS service center near by my town to solve the problem. I have to travel 5 hours in bus to teach a near by service center. Kindly anyone help me to solve this problem if it's possible for me to do it by myself. Otherwise I have to travel to the service center. Kindly solve this problem.

I'm facing this problem from 45 days. I bought this laptop in 2016 June.

I recently installed operating system again to make it work like the past. But no software thing is making my laptop work.

Please help me. Thank you.

Prithvy Raj

Estimable
Dec 4, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Prithvy Raj : "Asus laptop Continuous RESIDUAL CHARGING problem"

Hello friend, my name is PRITHVI RAJ,I'm from India. I bought an ASUS X541UV model laptop.
4gb ddr4 ram
1tb hdd
15.6 inch screen
Nvidia 920mx GPU

The only problem is it's having residual charging issue. It's concealed laptop like MacBook so battery is fixed inside. Not once but everyday I have to open the back cover of laptop and do the 30 second residual charging ritual to start the laptop. That's why I'm shutting my laptop once in every 3 days. Till now I did the residual charging discharge process for 9+ times. I don't have an ASUS service center near by my town to solve the problem. I have to travel 5 hours in bus to teach a near by service center. Kindly anyone help me to solve this problem if it's possible for me to do it by myself. Otherwise I have to travel to the service center. Kindly solve this problem.

I recently installed operating system again to make it work like the past. But no software thing is making my laptop work.

Prithvy Raj

Estimable
Dec 4, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Prithvy Raj : "Asus laptop Continuous RESIDUAL CHARGING problem"

4gb ddr4 ram
1tb hdd
15.6 inch screen
Nvidia 920mx GPU