ASUS LAPTOP Sales and Support

sturgess

Estimable
Jun 10, 2015
I have been trying to get a ANSWER from ASUS about one of their business laptops, I want a i7 CPU in it and on their web site it comes with it. Yet I have emailed them back and forth asking for help and I keep getting the run around and links to vendors with a i5 CPU: Below is the laptop I am looking for -> ASUSPRO ADVANCED B551LG with a Intel® Core™ i7 4650U/4500U Processor Has ny one seen this available for sale. Next question is I am now concerned with ASUS customer service if this is how they handle a Laptop sale. Thoughts on customer service and help from ASUS ?

Hello sturgess

You can buy the ASUSPRO ADVANCED B551LG laptop with Intel Core i7 processor online from Amazon.com. Here is the link to the laptop.

About the ASUS customer support service, it is unlikely that a brand like ASUS is incapable of providing satisfactory services to the customers. In your case, the possible reason could be that even the customer support team doesn't know which vendor has the said laptop model with the Intel Core i7 processor and this makes sense because a customer care executive can only have the information of the available vendors in your local area but cannot have the updated inventory report of the available stock of each vendor.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!! :)

TRENDING THREADS