Question Asus Laptop stuck on BIOS screen need help

Oct 11, 2019
My Asus F510U laptop recently has had trouble starting up correctly. Once I press the power button multiple clicks occur in succession until the BIOS Utility - EZMode screen is loaded. The boot priority lists no options and the storage says it’s empty. I’ve tried multiple things to get out of the screen and boot up the computer with no luck. Need help with this as soon as possible please and thank you.

Aug 22, 2019
My Asus F510U laptop recently has had trouble starting up correctly. Once I press the power button multiple clicks occur in succession until the BIOS Utility - EZMode screen is loaded. The boot priority lists no options and the storage says it’s empty. I’ve tried multiple things to get out of the screen and boot up the computer with no luck. Need help with this as soon as possible please and thank you.

I have an Asus Q501L that recently had the same problem. It would not see my hard drive and , having nothing to boot to, would go directly to the BIOS. You may be lucky and it may be that the HDD just needs to be reseated, or it may be what my problem was, and that was the MB. I purchased a new MB and HDD connector and now it's working fine. And now that I've mentioned the HDD connector, make sure it's seated properly as well. Let us know what you find out. Best of luck to you.
Don