Asus notebook freez while gaming

Edward_95

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017
Hi! I have a laptop Asus R510V i7 8 g ram and gpu nividia geforce 950 4g. My problem is when i play games freez the laptop and i have to do a hard reset. I tried with old and new driver for gpu but nothing work. My temp in full load are betwen 65-70° celsius.And cpu 55-60.Games played: Crisys1,2 Batman Arkham asylum,Need for speed rivals etc. After 30 minutes game crash with ni error just freez and it stay like this. I use win 10 if this help. The laptop is new so no dust isue.Any sugestion?!

Solution
Why not try repairing the games that are causing the issue. If this doesn't work, then it could be that you need to uninstall and install them again.

Edward_95

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017
No but in Wolf among us is no freez. But in crysis 2 Sims4 freez. And the fan start spining very fast and noise when freez after that i have to reset the pc. I think it might be a procees from win 10 but i am noy 100% sure.

Edward_95

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017
No error but i think it might be some issue betwen nividia and windows 10. With the latest driver from nividia(378) it freez in game but with an older driver(354) i play hours with no freez in game but when i exit to desktop after 5-10 seconds it freez. I have no idea what it is the problem.