Asus or lenovo

Solution

for gaming and video editing that is weak

i would suggest a minimum of gtx 860m (at least the 840)

But if mobility is really needed go for a laptop , otherwise a desktop

seeing that 54k inr is almot 900$ you an get a decent rig with it even wile adjusting the prices after taxes

so the asus has a 720m and i would suggest you go for at least an 840m, even it wouldnt be any good at gaming

PS- this is for ultra @1080p , for lower resolutions like 1366x768 the 840m would be decent (not good but decent)

and regarding your graphics editing...

uthvag

Estimable
Oct 5, 2014
ASUS

for reliability and build qualit - ASUS

But please specify your use of this laptop
if you aim for gaming - neither ( the lenovo has a marginally better GPU)

and if it is not for gaming try getting an i5 , this is an i7 U model(both are) which have hyperthreaded 2 cores thus totalling 4 which is done to save energy

and the main thing is they increase the price just by mentioning it is an i7 , so if power is not a concern go for a normal i5

shashik90

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014
Yes my requirements is for gaming, also I work on short movies so I'll be using Photoshop premier cs5 which requires GPU and 8gb ram, and also for my academics, for projects and all tat stuff.

uthvag

Estimable
Oct 5, 2014

for gaming and video editing that is weak

i would suggest a minimum of gtx 860m (at least the 840)

But if mobility is really needed go for a laptop , otherwise a desktop

seeing that 54k inr is almot 900$ you an get a decent rig with it even wile adjusting the prices after taxes

so the asus has a 720m and i would suggest you go for at least an 840m, even it wouldnt be any good at gaming

PS- this is for ultra @1080p , for lower resolutions like 1366x768 the 840m would be decent (not good but decent)

and regarding your graphics editing , i would suggest going for a true i7 not a U series with around 16gb ram if possible

hope this helps!

Solution