Asus rog gl552jx dm079h or msi ge70 2pe 606?

Ellizaine

Estimable
Sep 12, 2015
Hey there, so im an casual laptop user and gamer which can translate me not knowing much about specifics between laptops. I have been looking to buy a decent gaming laptop that can run heavy games such as gta and metal gear etc etc and recently i found these two laptops and they are currently at the same price and i think they must be decent mid ranged price picks for a gaming laptop. Which one should i pick, asus rog gl552jx dm079h or the msi ge70 2pe 606?

Solution
Both appear to be Portugal-localized laptop models, and I can't seem to access the ASUS laptop's specifications from the pertinent websites. However, running off their international and US versions, if the GL552JX has a GTX 950M, and the MSI GE70 2PE 606 has a GTX 860M, then the MSI laptop has a much better graphics card, and if they are the same price, you should pick the MSI.

metalicgeek

Estimable
Both appear to be Portugal-localized laptop models, and I can't seem to access the ASUS laptop's specifications from the pertinent websites. However, running off their international and US versions, if the GL552JX has a GTX 950M, and the MSI GE70 2PE 606 has a GTX 860M, then the MSI laptop has a much better graphics card, and if they are the same price, you should pick the MSI.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS