Asus UX303UB Waking From Sleep Mode Problem On Windows 10

marcbkk1

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
Last night Windows 10 did an automatic upgrade, which forced an unexpected restart, caused me to lose what I was working on, and then took about 2 hours to complete installing the Windows 10 updates before I could access the machine again.

But the worst part now, after the computer goes into sleep mode, when I try to awaken it, the computer lights up, starts working according to the HDD light, but then the screen stays black. No way to get the screen to come back on without forcing a reboot by holding down the the power button.

Everything was working just fine before the Windows 10 update. Had no problems at all. Now I am screwed. I don't know how to fix this.

I have gone through every setting in Power Management, checked everything, everything is set correctly. I don't know what other settings one could change to try and fix this.

It is really difficult to work like this. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

marcbkk1

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
Thanks. I already fixed the problem by flashing the BIOS with the latest BIOS version. It turns out that the BIOS that was installed on the laptop when I bought it was already about a year old.

TRENDING THREADS