Asus X441U Not Waking Up from Sleep

theapenaflorida

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
Hello! My laptop's is not waking up from sleep, no matter how many buttons I click. It usually wakes up by the time I will open it up from closing, but it doesn't indicate signs of being on. I also tried plugging in my charger again, but it still doesn't indicate any signs of being charged (no lights, no fan, etc.). I made it sleep for only a few minutes then this happened. Is there any way I could wake it up before I get it repaired? I think I just abused its power since I use it almost everyday, and it's still a month old. I hope someone could help me with this. Thank you!

P.S. My laptop's model is Asus X441U. Yes, I know it's a new model but I tried searching for solutions over the net with this kind of problem, but I guess I am the first ^^;

Solution
pull the charger from the notebook.

Press and HOLD the power button for up to a minute. It might seem to spring to life and then shut off, it might just come on. if it comes on and shuts off, put the charger back in and press the power button normally.

Mark RM

Estimable
Jul 16, 2014
pull the charger from the notebook.

Press and HOLD the power button for up to a minute. It might seem to spring to life and then shut off, it might just come on. if it comes on and shuts off, put the charger back in and press the power button normally.

Solution