Solved! Asus x541uv-go1046 normal temperature and advice

Jan 10, 2019
Hello!I am looking forward on buying one of those laptops but I am worrying about that ASUS laptops sometimes overheat,and they have short life.I need advice if I should buy this,or to get a brand new PS4.

Solution
it depend on your needs, if you need it for work or school stuff, or your old machine feel out of date (very slow response, broken, etc.) then of course you should get that ASUS VivoBook, in term of overheating or short lived, it really depends on your usage. but if you don't need to do works stuff, have other machine that works well, and/or you only care about gaming performance, then the answer is PS4.

Lets talk about performance

that asus vivobook has i3-7100U and GT 920MX, it barely fits the minimum requirements for recent / AAA Games. so, if you don't mind playing in low 720p for most of the recent game (even so, some might experience lag below 40/30 FPS) then there you go. You got mobility and a very minim laptop for...

Rayaldi

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015
it depend on your needs, if you need it for work or school stuff, or your old machine feel out of date (very slow response, broken, etc.) then of course you should get that ASUS VivoBook, in term of overheating or short lived, it really depends on your usage. but if you don't need to do works stuff, have other machine that works well, and/or you only care about gaming performance, then the answer is PS4.

Lets talk about performance

that asus vivobook has i3-7100U and GT 920MX, it barely fits the minimum requirements for recent / AAA Games. so, if you don't mind playing in low 720p for most of the recent game (even so, some might experience lag below 40/30 FPS) then there you go. You got mobility and a very minim laptop for gaming, if you add another 4 GB RAM, so it will be 8 GB in total.

Meanwhile if you bought a PS4, well, it will surely fits all the system requirement for recent / AAA Games.

So, in term of gaming performance, PS4 is a much better option.

Solution