asus zenfone 2

Mickey George

Commendable
May 13, 2016
sir, can you please suggest the best smart phone from the following ,ON THE BASIS OF GAMING PERFORMANCE ; ( BOTH ARE ANDROID 5 OS )

1) smartphone with 2gb ram and 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z3560 quad core Processor
(Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML-6J329WW (Silver, 16GB))

2) smartphone with 3gb ram and 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 Octa Core
Processor
(Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 ZE550KL(Black, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB))

Solution
Well going by the info you gave, and the reason you are wanting it (aka gaming) I would personally (if it was me) go with the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML.

Why? Well, the only advantage I can see for the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 ZE550KL is that it has a easily removable/replaceable battery. Like most older and lower cost phones.

The Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML, in this respect, is like some newer phones (which for me is a major pet peeve), they make it much harder to replace a battery. Other than this, I see no "perks" with Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 ZE550KL over the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML.

Just the fact that the 551 has a faster processor makes it more advantageous over the 550 for what you are looking to use it for. Slower processor speed...
Well going by the info you gave, and the reason you are wanting it (aka gaming) I would personally (if it was me) go with the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML.

Why? Well, the only advantage I can see for the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 ZE550KL is that it has a easily removable/replaceable battery. Like most older and lower cost phones.

The Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML, in this respect, is like some newer phones (which for me is a major pet peeve), they make it much harder to replace a battery. Other than this, I see no "perks" with Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 ZE550KL over the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML.

Just the fact that the 551 has a faster processor makes it more advantageous over the 550 for what you are looking to use it for. Slower processor speed would greatly impact the gaming experience.

So, if having to choose between these two devices, and wanting it for games, or very complex apps, better graphics, photos and videos, then I would say the "Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML" is the better choice.

For a good side by side comparison you can check here.... http://www.smartprix.com/mobiles/asus_zenfone_2_laser_ze550kl_vs_asus_zenfone_2_ze551ml_2gb_ram-c11019pmmey3_1101055ch5t.php

Solution