AT&T Customer Service Ahead of Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fractalsphere

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
My experience totally disagrees with this. I was with Cingular when AT&T took them over, and my customer service experience rapidly went downhill, as well as the service and pricing.

Finally ran screaming to Sprint and their customer service people are much better and more accommodating than AT&Ts ever were.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]fractalsphere[/nom...ran screaming to Sprint...[/citation]
Sprint coverage is pretty much city and urban. Very spotty for the vast majority of suburban user. They're a specialty carrier.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]fractalsphere[/nom]My experience totally disagrees with this. I was with Cingular when AT&T took them over, and my customer service experience rapidly went downhill, as well as the service and pricing.Finally ran screaming to Sprint and their customer service people are much better and more accommodating than AT&Ts ever were.[/citation]
I miss Cingular :(

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]vanwazltoff[/nom][E]hh[,] it[']s costumer service[.] [W]ho cares? f you[']r[e] too dumb to figure something out[,] th[e]n you shouldn't have it in the first place.[/citation]
Talking about too dumb...

Status
Not open for further replies.