AT&T Hits Back Against Antitrust Claims

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rquick

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
I feel sorry for people who are so childish as to waste their lives "hating" a cell phone service provider. I prefer AT&T where I live, but I don't "hate" the others. I'm glad AT&T got the iphone - I love mine - but I could live without it and so can you. There is plenty of competition. No one has a God given right to have the particular phone they want on the particular system they want. The iphone is only compatible with AT&T and Tmobile anyway, and AT&T probably has the better system in more areas. I wonder how many people are basing their negative opinions of AT&T on the old AT&T before SWB acquired them and shut them down. Most of you are giving examples of how AT&T service sucked years ago. Your opinion is no longer relevant. Things change. Wake up. I've carried an AT&T phone all over the country and, for the most part, it has worked very well. I've had more limited experience with a Verizon phone, but, for the most part, it has worked pretty well. None of them are perfect anywhere. If you expect perfection from a cell phone, well, you are going to be sorely disappointed. And your unrealistic opinion is not really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.