AT&T: iPhone 5 Coming in Early October

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]I am still on the 3GS waiting for my contract with ATT to end (EOM August) so I can jump on Sprint with a Google Android phone.[/citation]

fair enough with droid, but why sprint? their coverage sucks

also, if I was you I'd wait till October comes just to see what happens with the phone market. iPhone 5 comes out, and even if you hate it it's still a good thing, cuz I can guarantee that droid will offer some goodies too to try to entice people away from iPhone.

Apparently droid 4.0 comes out around then to respond

toxin440

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2011
Meh -- I ditched AT&T a year ago and couldn't be happier.

For the same (and faster) coverage, unlimited text my bill is actually about 40 dollars CHEAPER.

Rooted and running a custom android OS = more freedom than a typical iphone user could comprehend.

Personally I'm getting psyched up about Nexus Prime.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]I'll get an iP5 for my wife...she loves her iP4 and uses it a ton every single day.[/citation]

Care to donate that iPhone 4 to someone in need of a new phone? *stares at old flipping phone with antenna*

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Well if they do bring it out,than it will be in time for the Northern Hemisphere autumn & the Southern Hemisphere spring which means they've changed there advertising ideas...

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]AbdullahG[/nom]Care to donate that iPhone 4 to someone in need of a new phone? *stares at old flipping phone with antenna*[/citation]
At least you get reception with that antenna... good luck with the iP4.

G

I'll take the iphone 4 for $100. I have a crappy iphone 3g and overheats all the time. How do i get in touch with you?

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]lilcrazyshne[/nom]I'll take the iphone 4 for $100. I have a crappy iphone 3g and overheats all the time. How do i get in touch with you?[/citation]

I have to get the new iP5 b4 I can sell my wife's iP4.

Status
Not open for further replies.