ATT switch to Cingular Question

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

As a happy ATT customer with good connections, never a dropped call
(less than 1 per month), my two (2) year plan expires within a few
months. So I'm staying with Cingular based on the informatin in this
newsgroup. We're not all that knowledgeable about cell phones,
companies, etc, etc. Just want to pick up the phone and use it.

Looks like the following two (2) flip phones are available to us
without cost if we renew our agreement for the plan Nation 450 with
Rollover.

1. Samsung X427M
2. LG C1300

For an additional fee:

3. Motorola V180 World Phone ($79.99)

We don't use the phone to play games, use a camera, surf the net or so
forth. But we would like a flip phone. So finally, are these three
(3) phones equal in quality or is one better than the others?

Thanks NG.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <a3u1p091rq86170f481cueu142j7muer4j@4ax.com>,
------>That Way! <traxless@msn.com> wrote:
>As a happy ATT customer with good connections, never a dropped call
>(less than 1 per month), my two (2) year plan expires within a few
>months. So I'm staying with Cingular based on the informatin in this
>newsgroup. We're not all that knowledgeable about cell phones,
>companies, etc, etc. Just want to pick up the phone and use it.
>
>Looks like the following two (2) flip phones are available to us
>without cost if we renew our agreement for the plan Nation 450 with
>Rollover.
>
>1. Samsung X427M
>2. LG C1300
>
>For an additional fee:
>
>3. Motorola V180 World Phone ($79.99)

You may want to check out the forum and review sections for the respective
phones on www.phonescoop.com. You can also perform comparisons of
features, etc.

Great site.

Hope that helps.

>
>We don't use the phone to play games, use a camera, surf the net or so
>forth. But we would like a flip phone. So finally, are these three
>(3) phones equal in quality or is one better than the others?
>
>Thanks NG.

Scott
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <41910618$0$576$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
scott@mit.edu (Scott Ehrlich) wrote:

> In article <a3u1p091rq86170f481cueu142j7muer4j@4ax.com>,
> ------>That Way! <traxless@msn.com> wrote:
> >As a happy ATT customer with good connections, never a dropped call
> >(less than 1 per month), my two (2) year plan expires within a few
> >months. So I'm staying with Cingular based on the informatin in this
> >newsgroup. We're not all that knowledgeable about cell phones,
> >companies, etc, etc. Just want to pick up the phone and use it.
> >
> >Looks like the following two (2) flip phones are available to us
> >without cost if we renew our agreement for the plan Nation 450 with
> >Rollover.
> >
> >1. Samsung X427M
> >2. LG C1300
> >
> >For an additional fee:
> >
> >3. Motorola V180 World Phone ($79.99)
>
> You may want to check out the forum and review sections for the respective
> phones on www.phonescoop.com. You can also perform comparisons of
> features, etc.
>
> Great site.
>
> Hope that helps.

I would recommend going to a store. Call your local store and ask when a
slack time is, and then get some hands on for each of the phones. Only
YOU can decide which phone you like best.
 

user

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2003
799
0
18,930
0
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

>I would recommend going to a store. Call your local store and ask when a
>slack time is, and then get some hands on for each of the phones. Only
>YOU can decide which phone you like best.

Actually not a bad idea! Thank you.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

I have the samsung. Battery life is fine, it works, nice screen, easy to
use.
"------>That Way!" <traxless@msn.com> wrote in message
news:a3u1p091rq86170f481cueu142j7muer4j@4ax.com...
> As a happy ATT customer with good connections, never a dropped call
> (less than 1 per month), my two (2) year plan expires within a few
> months. So I'm staying with Cingular based on the informatin in this
> newsgroup. We're not all that knowledgeable about cell phones,
> companies, etc, etc. Just want to pick up the phone and use it.
>
> Looks like the following two (2) flip phones are available to us
> without cost if we renew our agreement for the plan Nation 450 with
> Rollover.
>
> 1. Samsung X427M
> 2. LG C1300
>
> For an additional fee:
>
> 3. Motorola V180 World Phone ($79.99)
>
> We don't use the phone to play games, use a camera, surf the net or so
> forth. But we would like a flip phone. So finally, are these three
> (3) phones equal in quality or is one better than the others?
>
> Thanks NG.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Wireless Carriers 1
T Wireless Carriers 1
E Wireless Carriers 1
E Wireless Carriers 1
B Wireless Carriers 1
I Wireless Carriers 1
M Wireless Carriers 1
C Wireless Carriers 1
L Wireless Carriers 1
T Wireless Carriers 1
R Wireless Carriers 1
D Wireless Carriers 1
D Wireless Carriers 1
K Wireless Carriers 2
I Wireless Carriers 1
C Wireless Carriers 1
2 Wireless Carriers 1
F Wireless Carriers 1
G Wireless Carriers 4
J Wireless Carriers 8

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS