Attaching Spy/Button camera to andriod device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonstatham

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
Hello, Hello,

i have an idea for a product and i want to make some sort of application (maybe it doesnt need one at all).

let me explain:

I would like to attach this little button/spy cam to my iphone. http://www.ebay.com/itm/8G-Mini-Spy-...-/121162411672

With the usb cable right into the android device ( with a mini usb to the device or something, let me know if you know where to get a cable like this if you have any idea)

On the camera there is a button to take pictures, i would like it to be that when i press on that button that the camera takes a pictures and sends it to the iphone photos.

I got my iphone linked to my computer with DropBox.

So actually i should be able to take a picture by pressing on the button of the camera and then send it to the smartphone that would send it to my DropBox on my computer.

If you have any idea how i could do this or know somebody who can make a application of some sort let me know, i will pay for the application if it works.

Thanks!

Thomas

Jasonstatham

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
Yes, but not with iphone i dont think it would work because its too dificult.

i want to use the other device so i can attach the camera to my shirt and press a button and that the photo gets saved in my phone and send directly to my dropboxprofile ( so that other people can see the pictures in real time on a computer somewhere you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.