Audio Auto Leveller Controller

Trevor99

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
Can someone advise me on an Audio auto leveller controller, I can buy to adapt to a 200 watt amplifier. I play some home made DVD Music Videos and the sound variation spoils the performance. I see there is some software available but as I have already made my cd and DVD discs, I just need a controller that I can use to try and equalise the audio output.The power source is 230 v. I am quite happy to pay for a piece of equipment that will do the job. Thank you for any advice. I use MP3 and MP4 format.

Trevor99

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
The problem is that the Music Videos come from all different sources. So that even after converting them to MP4 format and combining them onto one DVD they are at different sound levels. Which means one song will be too quiet and the next one will blow your head off. I just need some equalising controller.Thank you for your reply.

Don't pick me as the best answer if that's not what you are seeking.

So this is NOT within the same MP3, this is across your various conversions. Oh well then, this totally depends on the converter you use, some but not all, would have a "normalizer" feature for what u ask. In the case it doesn't, u would have to do the trial&error thing.

Trevor99

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016

Trevor99

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
I have just installed Cyberlink Power DVD 16.and Power to go 10. I haven't read the manual as yet, there are 90 pages. Maybe this system has it? Thanks for your help.

Big Tip: Don't READ the whole manual, just open the PDF and search for "normali" NORMALIZE is the actual technical term for this item.

To find anything, first find out what the jargon, technical term is, are. Once that's obtained, the answers start pouring in. :)

Trevor99

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016

Trevor99

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
I am so grateful for your help. It is all so simple when you have the answers. Your reply has saved me dollars and many hours research. Thank you. Trev.