Marshman220

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015
Hello,

I'll start from the beginning: I have got this new PC a couple months ago after an older one which I used for gaming and making YouTube videos. After getting this new PC and getting it started with it's startup and audio drivers, etc. I have started editing a video and I have noticed the audio will go out of sync with the video. Also the audio sounds a little more high-pitched than what I hear in-game. I have used Shadow-play to capture gameplay and I edit videos with Camtasia. I don't think the problem is within any of these software's, because I have tested videos with other editing softwares and they all have the same problem. I blame "Realtek" right now because my older PC didn't have it and I never ran into this problem.

If you want a sample of what I am talking about, I have created a video right here!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyKYZfIwqeY&feature=youtu.be

I am in desperate need for a fix and I hope someone can share one to me. I'd really appreciate it and thank you for your time.

Dexter016

Commendable
Feb 20, 2016
u should not record the gameplay and your audio or video from same source, i mean u should use the xbox gamplay recording feature in windows for best quality of video and audio and for your reaction i suggest to record video from a camera like most you-tuber do and edit it than u will never get this problem

Marshman220

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015

Yes, I a have already been doing that for 2 years now, but my problem lies deeper within, something wrong that I didn't do with my PC or I don't have something configured right.