Authorities Find Another 22 Fake Apple Stores in China

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pclee

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
The demand for Apple products in China is insane. People are willing to pay much higher prices than in the U.S. I wonder why Apple doesn't just stop marketing to the U.S. all together.

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
China can do whatever they want. They don't live by the same rules as the rest of the western world.

The EU for example, are trying to stop Chinese imports as they are destroying the European market with cheap fake knock offs.

It wouldn't surprise me, if soon we see the western world(finally) standing up and saying "No, we don't want you anymore)

idono

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
"Apple China has already complained to China's Administration for Industry and Commerce for unfair competition and violating its registered trademark."

Well maybe someone should start complaning about apple because they are defenetly not competeing fairly when suing companys left and right with all their vauge patents.

Azn Cracker

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]Apple gives blueprints to Foxconn for manufacturingApple pays Foxconn 50dollars per iphone and ipad made.Apple sells it for 500dollars.People buy it.Foxconn sells iphone and ipad to the blackmarket for 100dollars per.Blackmarket sells it for 250dollars.People buy it.Not sure who is wrong.[/citation]
That's a huge exaggeration they actually cost $150 -200 to make

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
It's always satisfying to see arrogant chumps like Jobs &Co have the same things they exploit come back and bite that crApple right in the azz.

GNCD

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
[citation][nom]K-zon[/nom]Sounds like alot of Fake stores on the idea of saying that there are just as many legitimate? ones to say as well. But of it though say the issue of legitimate? stores are anyones guess to say though. Especially given that out of say the what 23 stores now, there might be only 2 legitimates in it all. Of those 2 you'd probably also think they'd be like , what is going on today?? But maybe not though of course, , very depending on many subjective and speculative means of things to say. Still, IPs might be a good place to be at at times, but it still doesn't say much to why there is 22 fake stores just for Apple, is what im incling the most. But still is debatable. The difference between Blackmarket and second stores is anyones guess sometimes i would guess to say anyways. Otherwise alot of stores would seem a need to be bigger then they are to say. Still, though despite the idea or thought. Is Rather there is a place of difference for second stores to say anyways, or Blackmarket. As said.[/citation]

Yes. I also like pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.