Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
Hello there, I'm going to just get right into it.

I am seeking help with making what I'm assuming to be a batch file to help a friend with a voting poll.

Currently she has been opening Firefox to her website, clicking a vote "bubble", clicking the vote button, and then closing the website and starting over again.

What I am wondering is if there is a way to make this autonomous, possibly by setting up what I can only guess would be a batch file to open firefox, send a certain amount of Tab key commands until the bubble is selected, then having a command hit the space bar, tabbing again to the vote button, then closing the instance of Firefox and opening a new one after and doing the same thing, preferably on a loop.

Hopefully this is possible, and somebody can help me with this, or guide me to a website or forum that can.

Thanks in advance.

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
Are you 100% sure. She has had her boyfriend doing this manually day in and day out and she has shot up the polls from last to second place since he has started. I guess it could be coincidence, but if not, is there a way to set this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.