Avatar Going 4D in Korea With Smells, Lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NST

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
ColMirage scientifically you are right.But in entertainment industry 4D features are the features that enable them make 4 times more money.

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
wtf 15.80 is double the price of US tickets?! how low are your theater tickets!!? here in canada just normal IMAX 3D cost 15 dollars

porksmuggler

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
[citation][nom]ColMirage[/nom]I thought the 4th dimension was time? Does that mean..? Oh crap.[/citation]

lol, pretty sure Avatar already has time covered, it's almost 3 hrs long.

Maybe they were going for 4 Senses, now if they could just find a way to add taste without having to lick the theatre floor...

daggs

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
movies with smell? no thanks, I want to live after watching Nutty Professor III. these klumps will kill me with the smell!

p00dl3_h3r0

Distinguished
May 13, 2005
"There is no 4D theater like ours around the world. CGV's 4D plex is the first in the world that fully offers five-sense experiences with a movie title,"

Please tell me they didn't include a sense of taste as well...

homerhellboy223

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Daggs[/nom]movies with smell? no thanks, I want to live after watching Nutty Professor III. these klumps will kill me with the smell![/citation]
Lol dude, I totally get the joke. I saw that the nutty professor and understand why you wouldn't want to smell through that :D

daggs

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]homerhellboy223[/nom]Lol dude, I totally get the joke. I saw that the nutty professor and understand why you wouldn't want to smell through that[/citation]
there isn't any III (yet, hopefully there won't be), there is no way in hell I'll pay to see II as I've already seen it.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

Answer......Sea Bass!

Status
Not open for further replies.