Avoid Internet Explorer Until Microsoft Fixes This Flaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavetrex

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2006
You know what Toms ? This "Eastern Europe" bash has gone far enough.
We are not all crackers and thieves. Actually, very very few eastern-europeans are actually involved in such activities, just like there are some crackers everywhere on the planet.

How would people like if I said that all germans are nazis, all russians are drunkards and all americans are idiots (or any other kind of regional hate).

... seriously, cut it down already !

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Dear Internet Explorer,

I wish you luck on your adventurers in your brave exploration of the internet(z), but we won't sympathize for your continued ignorance, mistrust, and misguidance in Microsoft's very flawed track record with security. Any misfortunes no pun intended are yours alone. Good luck you poor naive schmuck.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
ok so according to this windows 8 and windows 8.1 users aren't effected by this but windows 7 users and windows vista users (the 100 so remaining lol) are.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
ok so according to this windows 8 and windows 8.1 users aren't effected by this but windows 7 users and windows vista users (the 100 so remaining lol) are.
For most consumers they should have already downloaded the automatic authentication thing a ma jig when they updated IE to the same version as Windows 8. This update is for those who use an older version of IE or update them manually.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
You know what Toms ? This "Eastern Europe" bash has gone far enough.
We are not all crackers and thieves. Actually, very very few eastern-europeans are actually involved in such activities, just like there are some crackers everywhere on the planet.

How would people like if I said that all germans are nazis, all russians are drunkards and all americans are idiots (or any other kind of regional hate).

... seriously, cut it down already !

Sorry, but my honeypot begs to differ. RIPE is the biggest offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.