Baby Starves to Death as Parents Raise Virtual Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Ack, cases of child neglect makes me mad. Innocent dies. They should be crucifixed upside down and pour boiling lava little by little until they become skeleton then ground their bones into powder and pee on them then throw them into the burning depth of earth so that they could be reincarnated in hell to serve there as slaves for all eternity.

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
This is easily the most disgusting thing I've read in quite some time. It's both gut and heart wrenching to hear about such tragedies.

Being a parent myself, I'm infuriated at the 'Kims'. No punishment is too severe for these people.

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Ack, cases of child neglect makes me mad. Innocent dies. They should be crucifixed upside down and pour boiling lava little by little until they become skeleton then ground their bones into powder and pee on them then throw them into the burning depth of earth so that they could be reincarnated in hell to serve there as slaves for all eternity.[/citation]
You are too kind.

sirmorluk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
What dirtbags!! Hangins too good for em, Burnins too good for em, they should be torn into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive!!

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Wow... just wow. I read the headline and though "Bet is was in an Asian nation" feeling kinda bastardly for thinking that I continued to click the link and find out I guessed correctly. Yeah wasn't right for me to apply a stereotype, but it is no where as offensive as what they did. People try desperately to have children and fail, but people like this mistreat a gift as a child.

To quote Keanu Reeves from Parenthood

"...you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car – hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they’ll let any butt-reaming a**hole be a father.”

San Pedro

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
There recently was a case in Japan where a kid starved to death. I don't think video games were involved, but there should be no reason why any kid in a modern country should die of malnutrition. It is disgusting.

If one can't take care of a kind, then that person should at the very least give it up for adoption.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]Glorian[/nom]Wow... just wow. I read the headline and though "Bet is was in an Asian nation" feeling kinda bastardly for thinking that I continued to click the link and find out I guessed correctly. Yeah wasn't right for me to apply a stereotype, but it is no where as offensive as what they did. People try desperately to have children and fail, but people like this mistreat a gift as a child.To quote Keanu Reeves from Parenthood"...you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car – hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they’ll let any butt-reaming a**hole be a father.”[/citation]

When/if you read that article about the negligent father who smoked weed and played video games all night and then passed out on top of his baby and suffocated it, did you think the same thing? Because it was an American. This stuff happens everywhere. It's natural selection. Those kids are probably better off than getting raised with such terrible parents. If social services was better, those kids would have been taken away a long time ago.

leo2kp

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
Wow, I...almost cried. What the hell is wrong with people? I agree with another commenter: let them play that damn game in a sealed room until they starve to death.

christopherknapp

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Just another reason why child bearing should NOT be a choice. Call me what you will ... but there absolutely should be a screening process and more education put into the system. This is no better than having 32 children in Africa, and saying that it is OK because of them die before the age of 1.

Dkz

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
Damn, I'm can not imagine why on Earth could some one even spank a three month old child.
They should be buried alive, then take them out, feed them, and re buried, over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.