Baby Starves to Death as Parents Raise Virtual Kid

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluescreendeath

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
[citation][nom]Clintonio[/nom]****ing pieces of ****ing **** scumback ****s.+1All of asia is like this culturally, it royally ****s me off.[/citation]
Have you ever been to Asia? Good job on stereotyping an entire continent based on your own ignorance. I'll use your own logic and assume you're a piece of redneck trailer trash.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24026486/

montyp2000

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Stupidity knows no race. How many times do you see on your local news about kids dying from neglect and starvation or dying in a fire because mom and/or dad wasn't home and the kids used the stove to feed themselves. I can easily see this story coming from ANY country. Also, if the husband and wife were living with the wifes parents, where were grandma and grandpa when all this was happening?

JJBB

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Millions of parents routinely kill their babies before they've even been born. Why all the outrage about this one tragedy?

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
This is a terrible event. Poor little 3 month old fed rotten powdered milk and beaten. They should have just given the poor little girl up for adoption or something. WTF.

jenesuispasbavard

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]sirmorluk[/nom]What dirtbags!! Hangins too good for em, Burnins too good for em, they should be torn into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive!![/citation]
Isn't quite possible to bury them alive when they're dead, is it? Wish it was though, for this couple...

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
I see some people here are considering this to be a 'post-birth abortion'. Interesting...

In any case, these 2 sound like crack addicts. Perhaps they should be treated accordingly.

G

Korea is well known to twist words.
So yes, the powdered milk might have had a black artifact in it the size of a grain, so let's call it 'rotten'; and yes, the baby might have received a slappy on the back after eating that made it cry, so let's call that 'beating'.
It might have died in it's sleep with on general a little bit too less food (they don't tell you that a lot of Koreans have barely enough food to live), so let's call this 'starvation and malnutrition'.

Articles like this from Korea should be taken by a grain.
You are been seen as the worst criminal if you say one bad word about their self titled 'emperor' Kim Young.

ura

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
...."Oh my god...that poor baby...I mean I have a computer baby..but thats because I can't have babys....People like that are sick...if they don't want the baby I sure as hell do..(just one baby). Ungreatful bas**ds. there are peopl who would love the baby!".

ura

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
...."Oh my god...that poor baby...I mean I have a computer baby..but thats because I can't have babys....People like that are sick...if they don't want the baby I sure as hell do..(just one baby). Ungreatful bas**ds. there are peopl who would love the baby!".

G

First of all this would be evolution because the parents have genes which are not good for childcare, therefore those genes shouldnt be passed on. Second of all, stop stereotyping, how is this any worse than the Austrian father who kept his daughter in a dungeon and raped her for so many years? Should we say "crazy caucasians" ? Seriously

evilsizer

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
The thing is, going to prison, they'll probably miss playing the game more than any other regrets. Here in the states they would probably be killed in prison by other inmates for what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.