Baby Starves to Death as Parents Raise Virtual Kid

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skpman

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]Crazy Koreans...[/citation]
c'mon guys let's not use this as a generalization against all Koreans.

sirmorluk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
The sad thing is that if this was a male child this probably would have never happened. Having lived in Korea and knowing how female offspring are treated in comparison to males makes me think that this would more than likely have been the case.
Sad but true.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
****ing pieces of ****ing **** scumback ****s.

[citation][nom]GreatSaltedOne[/nom]This almost makes the case for controlling reproductive rights. Disgusting.[/citation]
+1
[citation][nom]sirmorluk[/nom]The sad thing is that if this was a male child this probably would have never happened. Having lived in Korea and knowing how female offspring are treated in comparison to males makes me think that this would more than likely have been the case.Sad but true.[/citation]

All of asia is like this culturally, it royally ****s me off.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]AdamB5000[/nom]So they neglected their real life ... to play a video game that simulates living a real life...Hmm..[/citation]

I know that is SOOO stupid! Seriously, it's like playing the SIMS and ignoring your own life. I think it's stupid cause it's just a simulation of life. Personally I like games where you can blow some zombies heads off. Give me something that is completely unrealistic as an escape from a bad life not just a new simulation of a different life. I also like games that give you a rush of driving unbeleavably fast or being attacked by aliens or monsters... I'll pass on the Fake-Life games. If you want something better in your life then get off your a55 and do it. If you want to escape for a few hours fine play some games but DON'T NEGLECT YOUR REAL LIFE AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
What is with all the generalizations? I've read plenty (and boy do I mean plenty) of articles here about child neglect here in the states. Stupid people... they're everywhere. I hope they spend plenty of time in prison for essentially killing that child. I think 20 years a piece with no parole should suffice.

mrmotion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
[citation][nom]slsullivan[/nom]people need to relax, this is simply evolution at work[/citation]
Thats bullshit. If it was evolution at work the parents would have died some terrible death like they deserve to and that child would be prospering with some other family never to know the potential horrors that it could have suffered. Instead the child dies and those fucking "parents" will get some time in prison, only to come back to their life. I hope the memory of their child haunts them for the rest of their natural lives. I'd give a blood transfusion to each of them to keep them alive if i knew they would suffer more.

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
This is a big problem over the world....

virtual are getting more and more interesting than real life.

I prefer way more to go kill that big dragon than to pay my bills, vote for dishonest government members, work for someone who does big profits and doesn't even appreciate the work i am doing (with a pay that's just enough to survive)

I think we need the 4 day week work so that everyone has some money coming in but also an extra day off work would be good against depression and such.

Most people work, sleep and eats without having any leisure time.

But this is no excuse for that kind of negligence.

If your not fit to raise kids: DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
This is a big problem over the world....

virtual are getting more and more interesting than real life.

I prefer way more to go kill that big dragon than to pay my bills, vote for dishonest government members, work for someone who does big profits and doesn't even appreciate the work i am doing (with a pay that's just enough to survive)

I think we need the 4 day week work so that everyone has some money coming in but also an extra day off work would be good against depression and such.

Most people work, sleep and eats without having any leisure time.

But this is no excuse for that kind of negligence.

If your not fit to raise kids: DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!

lightsaber

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
Reading this makes me wanna cry, poor baby and at the same time angry, WTF is up with these parents!!! They are the lowlife's of low.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Ack, cases of child neglect makes me mad. Innocent dies. They should be crucifixed upside down and pour boiling lava little by little until they become skeleton then ground their bones into powder and pee on them then throw them into the burning depth of earth so that they could be reincarnated in hell to serve there as slaves for all eternity.[/citation]
wow tell us how you really feel.

theguy82

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2006
I have my own 3 month boy. I couldn't imagine someone doing this to their own child. Obviously they shouldn't have had kids. Horrible.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
this is a serious post, that abortion really should be considered. We have people that don't have any intent on being good parents. By punishing them to be parents they don't want, we put children through a lot of suffering.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
What about the grandparents? They were living in the mother's parent's house. The grandparents had no idea there was something wrong? How do you not know there is a crying baby left alone for 12 hours+ a day crying and starving to death in the same frigging house that you're living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.