Back To School Tech Values For Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Userremoved

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
A set of two way radios? Yeah the voices would totally be super clear at the 15 mile mark.
Most of this is just cheap tat (voice memos, earbuds, small mouse, etc.) and bags.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]weirdguy99[/nom]Just don't have kids and you won't have to waste your money on this crap.[/citation]

or waste money on OTHER crap that you want....

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]squallypie[/nom]zzz im 14 year old and the only thing that appealing to me was the JVC headphone..[/citation]
I think most of these products are geared toward people younger than you.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Userremoved[/nom]A set of two way radios? Yeah the voices would totally be super clear at the 15 mile mark.Most of this is just cheap tat (voice memos, earbuds, small mouse, etc.) and bags.[/citation]
What tech/affordable tech-relate supplies would you recommend for kids?

squallypie

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]I think most of these products are geared toward people younger than you.[/citation]

well, kids in the US are lucky then.. they get netbooks that early! ( assuming the whole list is for kids between the age of 6-10 )

infodan

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
[citation][nom]squallypie[/nom]well, kids in the US are lucky then.. they get netbooks that early! ( assuming the whole list is for kids between the age of 6-10 )[/citation]

I work in the uk for laptop manufacturer, you'd be suprised how many people have called up asking whats the best laptop for a 4 year old. sadly I can't tell them to try Tomy or VTECH.

squallypie

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]I think netbooks are appropriate for kids aged 10 and above, depending on the kid.[/citation]

fixed :$!

@ infodan : ahahaa, glad you have a lot of potential customers :p

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]What tech/affordable tech-relate supplies would you recommend for kids?[/citation]
none..according to what these things are geared towards

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]squallypie[/nom]well, kids in the US are lucky then.. they get netbooks that early! ( assuming the whole list is for kids between the age of 6-10 )[/citation]
I'm 16 and i dont even have a cell phone...

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
My ‘Lil Mouse is stupid for stupid kids.

1 button to master? Even when my son was about 2, he understood how to use a 2 button mouse. And here is the HINT for small kids size mice...

NOTEBOOK / portable mice! $10~25 (wired or wireless). Logitech has many to choose from and they look like BIG people mice, but smaller. And of course both Logitech and MS are selling colored versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.