Ballmer: Kin Defocused Activity From WP7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Well at least he knows when a product screwed up... unlike someone we know... who last name may or may not start with a J...
The Kin is the biggest flop I have ever seen from a top tech company. I have a friend who is an assistant manager of a Verizon store, and he told his team to not even bother unpacking the Kin after he played around with the pre-release phone he recieved.

Hopefully the WP7 phone will be better. But by the time it actually comes out I probably will be so far into Droid that I won't even care anymore. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Microsoft is too little to late to be a top 3 player in the smart phone market. But hey, maybe I'll be wrong.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
I am interest to see what WP7 is going to be like. Right now I can't find a phone on ATT that I want because they are all either crap with major bugs or the iPhone, which is both above my price range and Apple, which means iTunes. I hate iTunes and it is the reason I don't own an iPod.

darkwingz24

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
If they had not wasted time developing the Kin and focused on making a Zune Phone I would have been interested. Which is what WP7 is I guess, just kinda late to the party.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Biggest tech flop ever:Apple Newton[/citation]
Man I remember when that thing came out... I wanted one! I never realized back then that Apple would not change... they are still over-priced and over-hyped. Thank you Apple for the first part... I'm glad you scared me off! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.