Barebones Laptop: Where to buy

LaptopAsker

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
I'm looking to buy a barebones laptop with a screen attached. I've seen people selling stuff like that on eBay but I don't know how trustworthy those are. I'm new at this sort of thing so I don't understand all the technical words. The reason I'm looking to buy this is because I want a fully customisable computer that I can bring with me. I don't care what price it turns out to be at the end.

flamestornado

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017
There's customizable laptops
Gpu upgrades and ram upgrades but no motherboard upgrades . TBH i want one but i couldn't find good ones with the upgrade paths i need . I know a friend who built his barebone from scan.uk but i search their and can't find similar barebones their which give too many options . He said he got his barebone & motherboard from dell but dell no longer making barebones. Laptop barebones should be a good thing but i think the reason they're not marketed is that it will be cheaper than a full prebuilt not upgradeable laptop so they don't want that to happen . That guy who built his laptop has invested 1000$ in his powerful pc that runs 4k 60fps on most games but he has a 720p screen :) . Anyways i can't find that worthy deals right now but it maybe in used markets.
I heard about Sager too i'm checking that now maybe i find some good things .
Its solved but i wanted just to say there's actually partly upgradeable laptops not fully but not only ram & hard drive . Even graphics cards .