Bathroom Entertainment Idea & Help

generallol

Estimable
May 9, 2014
Hiya,

So I'm one for taking baths, but get extremely bored. Now there is a wall right in front of me with a n old and boring painting of a dolphin. Any ideas on what I can setup to watch movies etc.

I have a spot next to the bath where I can put a remote, however I want something like an iPad that can control a PC/Laptop or other hardware that hooks up to a 27" monitor. Any ideas on what software/device I can use as a controller with some hardware or something? Not sure that even made sense, hopefully though.

Solution
If the monitor has an HDMI input connect a Roku to it. Control the Roku with the app. If the monitor turns on and off with the source you don't even have to control it.
A smart TV would also provide similar function and could connect to your cable as well.

deadfish

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
If you want to spend the bucks you can get bathroom mirrors with a tv embedded behind the mirror. So when the tv is off it disappears, press a button and poof the tv screen appears in a corner about the size of an ipad. Maybe youtube has some videos of this, I didnt look. I usually just bring the ipad into the bathroom for the radio Etc.