battery 2 the battery is not detected try reinstalling or recharging the battery to solve the problem

MereDONGP

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
I opened my laptop yesterday and got a message saying battery 2 the battery is not detected try reinstalling or recharging the battery to solve the problem" So i restarted my computer and everything was fine even charged my laptop. Then today i got the same message and when i opened my laptop and now the second battery will not charge. I restarted my computer, downloaded all of the drivers and still nothing. The lenovo x250 has two batteries and it is the external one not the internal battery. Without the second battery the laptop only lasts about 2 to 3 hours max any help please

MereDONGP

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

I tried downloading the power manager before and it seemed like it didn't work when I installed it. Nothing opened up and there is nothing for me to click on to open it up

It should have installed an item in the system tray near where the clock is.

MereDONGP

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

Yea i have it downloaded and their is no option to try to reset the battery or reinstall it i know they had it on the version that worked with windows 7 and 8 but not on the version that works with windows 10 which is annoying