battery full wont come on

Bigwen3

Prominent
May 15, 2017
Samsung Galaxy view 18.4 wont come on have a new battery show the battery charging but wont power up help

hang-the-9

Titan
Did you replace the battery to try to fix this issue? It may not be the battery then, could be a dead system board or screen. Try holding in the power button for about a minute, release it and hold it in again for about 15 seconds, see if it turns on after that. If not, release the power and tap it normally to turn it on. If that does not work, need to look into getting a new screen or just replacing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 5
E Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 3
Similar threads
Question Found a mostly dead HP Pro Slate 12 - how dead is it?
Question Did NEW BATTERY get "Ruint"?
When I am using the browser on my tablet, the display will start blacking out when the battery gets below 50%.
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Solved! Samsung galaxy 8 tab won't charge. Changed battery and new charger cable. Did charge a little then with charger in the battery
Solved! My Dodson tablet was charging and it just went off and now it is as dead as a doornail it's dose not show the little battery t
on my rca pro 10 the battery icon lights up but dont charge
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
Solved! I have a Samsung tab 4 bought new battery and new charging port and tried all the holding down power and/or volume and nothing
cant recharge battery
How do I remove a Nextbook ares 8 battery? It's stuck on the Nextbook screen during the very first time turning it on.
Solved! My son’s tablet is shutting off even though the battery is charged.
Solved! How to fix tablet won't come on unplugged but battery shows full charge
My Galaxy Tab A6 charges but the battery percentage is stuck at 27% - Any suggestions?
help removing battery from notebook
tried taking the I've tried taking the battery out I've tried the 20 seconds thing and still get just a back light flash twic
How can I get the rca company to fix my tablet so that the battery does not have to be charged every half hour?
My rca tablet shows a battery sign with lightning bolt but won't turn on
how much would it cost to buy a new battery for RCA 7 in tablet
Non-removable battery device not charging or turn on

ASK THE COMMUNITY