BB10 Developers Given Less Than 2 Months to Finalize Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbelote

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
Working under those kinds of time constraints with little justifiable reward for all that rushing would turn most away. Oh, and not to mention the fact that the Blackberry ecosystem is so depleted now that it's not even worth developing anything for it.

fleeb

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2007
[citation][nom]dishayu[/nom]I don't see too many developers being interested in investing any kind of effort into a DOA platform.[/citation]

Just like tablets that are less than 10" since this is the minimum size and anything below are DOA.

G

I regreted buying my BB9360. The OS is just plain bad... It's something like Ubisoft DRM, you need your own BB internet service, plan and crap. Damn you BB

Shin-san

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
It shouldn't be bad if they didn't change the SDK that much. I have no idea about Blackberry though since I focus more on Android and iOS

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Considering that most devs had 7 months until now, and a further 2 months to finalize their apps, I think RIM is being very generous.

What a misleading title. Shame Tom's has fallen to this sensationalist journalism.

Take it from me ... sizzle sells the sausage.

Thats marketing speak for putting spin on a story to get it to sell (be read).

Guaging an appropriate angle on a story to get people to read it is an important part of journalism ... be it tech "hack" journalism or any other.

Content can often be secondary.

That is why these guys consider Mike Magee a god.

Look up wood screws and NVidia for an example of Charlie's fine work - as that one had every geek jumping a while back Eddie.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS