best 15" powerful laptop for gaming and studying?

omidas

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
Hi, I'm looking for a laptop at max price of 1600-1800$. I'm studying telecommunications engineering (has a few demanding apps) and i need it to be good enough for a moderate gaming. There are two laptops that i think meet those conditions 1.ge62 with gtx 970 gpu 2. Asus rog g750gs With 980 graphics (this one is big but better graphics. I'm not sure about it) which one do you recommend?
Quality is very important to me ( i would like to keep it for at least few years)
And im sure my choices are not that good so what do you recommend?

Ps. Sorry for bad English. Not a native.

Solution
I suggest you get the ge62 with gtx 970m, this is very nice and sleek laptop trust me you do NOT want a big laptop, and the gtx 970m is more then enough for you're gaming and telecommunications engineering needs. Trust me on this one go for the ge62

Hope i helped you

-Byron

TechiCanadian

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015
I suggest you get the ge62 with gtx 970m, this is very nice and sleek laptop trust me you do NOT want a big laptop, and the gtx 970m is more then enough for you're gaming and telecommunications engineering needs. Trust me on this one go for the ge62

Hope i helped you

-Byron

Solution

TechiCanadian

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015

But take portability into count

omidas

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
Thanks guys. So power vs portability! I guess i should pick ge62 but what about quality?! Some say that asus has better hardware quality and better cooling! Is that true? And if it is is there an asus alternative for me? Or any other brand for that matter.