Best 7.1 Home theater system

G

Hi All,

Please list some best 7.1 home theater systems(onkyo or sony) which is good for both music and movies,
i want to play blu-ray discs which has both dts hd master audio 7.1 and dolby true hd,

Thanks,

Hello,

Before worrying about speakers, worry about acoustics. Make sure the room you'll place the speakers in are going to sound good, simply buying expensive speakers and in a poorly optimised room is literally like buying low end speakers, they'll sound identical.

Now, when it comes to the best, I don't recommend buying the best, they are really, really expensive. But Klipsch makes really good speakers. If your room is big, not a typical appartment room, then you want loudspeakers, otherwise you want bookshelf speakers all around you, and no loud speakers. That would be a waste of money.

You didn't list a budget, so I can't recommend any speakers. But like I said, work on your room. Your room is the most important component when it comes to sound, no the speaker itself.

All the best!

G

Hi Bro, Room 14x10 feet, room will be plain there are no shelfs, this room(made by bricks) is dedicated only for home theater,

Thanks,

TbsToy

Estimable
Oct 19, 2015
This is as loaded of a subject matter as there is. There is no best. Well maybe for speakers as there are the new JBL M2 Pro towers. There is no substitute for quality speakers as those devices produce the audio and make the sound. Nothing else should make noise or sound in the chain. After good and properly matched to the environment and themselves and setting the speakers properly , source and power requirements etc. the acoustic environment is the most important. Yup Pandora's Box. Have spent many years refining our audio and some day I hope to achieve nirvana.
Sincerely,
Walt Prill