Best Apps for a Brand New Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding and choosing the right apps for your new tablet can be a daunting choice. The various app stores are overflowing with thousands upon thousands of apps, with multiple clones and variations for each one. Luckily, we're here to offer some suggestions for the best games and apps to put on your device!

iOS Specific

Android Specific

Windows 8 Specific

General

Have any other apps that you feel are must-haves on your tablet devices? Or perhaps you've tried an app that you absolutely hate and want to warn others to stay away from? Maybe you've even created your own app that you think others would love. Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!

tsuneo6

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
I dont know if you added this somewhere, but I find battery doctor quite good. aswell as clean master.

RestlessGamer

Estimable
Sep 24, 2014
I've also used battery doctor, it works wonders and perhaps clean master, it shuts own background apps to free more ram. thats for android on ios, gba4ios is pretty good, and will run gba games smoothly.

Jamboozlez

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
Clean Master is a great app for saving space, and Google Chrome for Android is also a really fast browser - it syncs with your Google Account too, so any bookmarks or passwords on your Google Chrome on your PC/laptop will be transferred to your Tablet to easily log in or find your favourite sites.

TI Appz

Estimable
Feb 12, 2015
I would like to recommend some apps for your TAB.
I mainly use top rated apps like facebook, twitter, and messenger.
Also i suggest you
Kik
Viber
StitMe
Vine
FitBit
etc.
Hopefully you will enjoy them. Thanks!!

Reactions: Nextmon7

johnhalsel

Estimable
Nov 20, 2014
All the above mentioned apps are good. As I am using an app for my iPhone and iPad to protect from burglars and I would like to recomend too. it's amazing.

Lisa Quach

Estimable
May 16, 2015
There are lots of apps you can use, I am using these apps in my tab.
ESPN
Action Launcher 3
Pandora
Spotify
Google Now.
You can try these apps.

monim01

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
These are best apps for Tablet
Android Device Manager
Google Chrome Browser
Evernote
Flipboard
Google Drive
Hangouts
HD Widgets

JacobVR

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
Sun Strategy is an amazingly powerful Sun / Moon ephemeris, surveyor, planning and weather tool for photographers. Get the direction the Sun and Moon will be for any given date, any given time, at any location on an easy to use map.

JasmineJasmine

Estimable
Jan 21, 2016
I have Apple, I have Samsung - I prefer the Samsung offering in all honesty, the thing I hate about Apple is everything is monetised and designed to make you spend more money. With my Samsung I can easily access any streaming site, I can capture from any video source - basically ownership costs me NO extra. Apple break a charger or your headphones and see how much it costs to replace them, then try and tell me they are not a greedy corporation.

membaby

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Wonderful post) I am going to purchase a new android. So now I have a wonderful list of apps which should be installed

venkat_rc

Prominent
Jul 26, 2017
Gaming specific Apps and Apps related to entertainment like watching movies and listening music should be there in the list. Tablet is good for playing games and watching movies due to its big screen size.

Some popular games that you can play for fun and others skill based games that will help you to learn.
Example: chess, poker, collectible card games, contract bridge, backgammon, and mahjong.
Fun games: Temple run, subway surfer, snake and Fifa Mobile

So gaming and entertainment app are important part of any tablet app list.

Status
Not open for further replies.