Best budget electric bikes in 20xx

danielnothome

Honorable
Feb 13, 2018
Help!! question is in bold print but thin k this is very valid info for others but id really like to know the answer to my question as im disable cant really pedal spinal cord injury foot drop and need it for some pretty good distances as live in the city but small town in the country

IM REALLY WONDERING ABOUT TOMS CHOICE OF BIKES,
i have reasearched tons of bikes companies ect checked um with the better business bureau throught the bbb website read people reviews trust pilot ect
hadnt looked at all the bikes but theres several on this list including your top bike that has a F rating with the bbb complaints and theres several saying they dont honor warranties, they bs ya till ur bike runs out of 14day refund period

as well as bogus numbers and calls iv come across like one company (not on this list) dont answer phones ect have called some companies that they clearly use a burner phone called one it said your tmobile account is out of minutes please add minutes before can complete thgis call (this isnt on my end i called mom to check my phones aint buggedd i have comcastmobile point is serval of these bikes if not all (hadnt researched each are not good bikes from what i could gather.

SO BIG QUESTION HAVE YOU TESTED ANY OF THESE BIKES FOR LONGEVITY OR HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT THEY COME FROM GOOD COMPANIES?

or had problems with any of these and couldnt get a warranty (id guess not they prolly send there best tom reviewers