Best budget speakers?

teflonfrog

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016
Hello.

Can you advise me on good budget speakers? They don't have to be the greatest, just good enough to listen to music or movies while playing on PC. I have a budget of around $30-$40, so please keep suggestions in that area. Thanks.

Solution
while not great, the z313 is good value for the price and as long as you arent picky should be more than enough. the 323 is an upgrade. you might also like the creative a250 or t3300. the creative t20 lacks a subwoofer (and bass impact) and is a little more than your budget but has good quality sound.

Th_Redman

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
I bought the Logitech Z-313 sound system (in Canada) last year at a Best Buy store locally for $45 and it sounds great to me. Comes with two 2.1 surround sound speakers and a pretty powerful subwoofer. Just check out other Logitech models.

while not great, the z313 is good value for the price and as long as you arent picky should be more than enough. the 323 is an upgrade. you might also like the creative a250 or t3300. the creative t20 lacks a subwoofer (and bass impact) and is a little more than your budget but has good quality sound.

Solution