Best configuration ?

deepakpachar

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
am looking for a laptop , need help in deciding which configuration is the best :
1) i3 fifth generation + amd radeon r5 m330 gx
1) amd quad core a8 + amd radeon r5 m330
3) i3 fifth generation + Intel HD graphics 550.
(Any of these with 4gb DDR3 and 1TB HDD)
Please suggest me the best config which will be helpful in gaming as well amongst these. Thank you in advance! Immediate and brief elaboration will be very helpful.

Solution
None of those are very good for gaming.

Probably the best would be the A8 system but only on low settings and low resolution unless it's older games. May still get some lag even on low settings in games.

For a laptop for games you want to have about an 860m/960m class video card to run games smoothly, demanding games on low settings will be OK on that. Anything lower is too much of a compromise for games. Maybe an 850/950 would be OK also but would have more issues with new games.
None of those are very good for gaming.

Probably the best would be the A8 system but only on low settings and low resolution unless it's older games. May still get some lag even on low settings in games.

For a laptop for games you want to have about an 860m/960m class video card to run games smoothly, demanding games on low settings will be OK on that. Anything lower is too much of a compromise for games. Maybe an 850/950 would be OK also but would have more issues with new games.

Solution